First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Text wrapping button grayed out
My text wrapping button is grayed out, also the position button. I am using newly installed Word 2007. No matter what picture I select same result. I click on picture, format, arrange. If I bring up a docx document sent by somebody else these buttons then work on their document Any help appreciated. ... 25 Apr 2010 12:10
Word cannot start the converter mswrd632.wpc
Try using this site: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/973904 and then clicking on "Fix It For Me" that is about half way down the page. "Sesquipedalian Sam" wrote: A couple of days ago, I started getting this error message Word cannot start the converter mswrd632.wpc Can anyone tell me what ... 4 May 2010 04:39
Saving/transfer of options/dictionary upon re-install
I have Office 2007 Standard installed on my Windows 7 PC and am reinstalling all my programs on a newer PC. I have made a lot of changes to Word 2007's dictionary as well as quite a number of the Options (auto-correct) area. Is there a particular data file in Word 2007 that I can transfer to my new installation... 22 Apr 2010 21:59
Lost top and Bottom margins
I have lost the top and bottom margins on new documents. I have tried resetting using the Margins box and even though these have the correct values in them, there are no top and bottom margins on the document. I must have done something inadvertantly to overide the settings shown. Closing down and restarting do... 27 Apr 2010 15:40
i want to compress photos in attachment
i want to compress photos in attachment pl. give me some sol. regards ... 25 Apr 2010 18:57
what is hyphenation?
what exactly does hyphenation mean?and where does it help in our document? ... 22 Apr 2010 10:21
Can I "branch" a template for a new doc type?
I've been using a template for a group of documents but now realize one subgroup is different and needs its own separate template. Can I copy the template with a new name and attach it to these documents? What kind of scary hidden dependencies can I expect? -- Christopher Brewster Lockheed Martin, Eagan MN ... 21 Apr 2010 13:38
FOOTERS
Ive created a document and want to add the filename path and the page number to the footer. For example, Path: desktop/copies page 1 of 3 Can anyone tell me how to do this. When I look at the footer options, the page number is a separate icon. ... 23 Apr 2010 04:31
Why does my office home and student 2007 Word say non-commercial u
I installed Office Home and Student on my HP laptop and the word program says "non-commercial use" at the top and i cannot save my word files. Please help. Thank you ... 21 Apr 2010 01:11
stop cursor skipping to different place in text while typing
My cursor just skips to a different place in the text while I type. So I end up with what ever I want to write but in the middle of a previous sentence or paragraph. This is very annoying. Does anyone know how to turn this off? ... 21 Apr 2010 10:31