First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
how to recover password locked documents?
i created a word doc years back and created a password for it. now i dont recall the password at all. is there some way i can save my file ? ... 25 May 2010 04:48
Custom Table Styles
I am attempting to create a table style that would work across 30 or 40 templates. I am using the Contemporary Table style as a base in Word 2007. Unfortunately, several aspects of the table I've designed are not working, the main one being the banding of color of every other row. I am able to set up the cus... 25 May 2010 12:27
how to install the BCC
How do I install or find the Bcc field? Thanks ... 26 May 2010 18:05
Fonts all gone !!??
Fonts appear fine in Excel, but not in Word. Control Panel listing is complete too. I removed one font in CP and later installed it. Back in Word, still no fonts (except four 10 & 12 point fonts). What gives? Do I need to re-install Word? WinXP Pro (with all updates) Office 2000 Pro Bob ... 24 May 2010 11:15
Create an automatic paragraph style
Using Word 2007. I like to format my paragraphs with the first line indented by 0.13. I know how to do this through Format/paragraph but now I have to do that everytime I start a new document. Is there a way to make this a default "style" I can have automatically for any new document? Thank you, Jeff ... 24 May 2010 19:04
What is the plural for equipment?
What is the plural for equipment? Answer = Nelson Mandela is the fifth South African president. What would be the question? ... 24 May 2010 10:08
click page # and goes to that page ??
I am creating a book in word with example 50 pages. In the table of contents page can I set it up so I click on say page 37 and it will go directly to page 37 ???? -- Microsoft Office 2003 Version Students and Teachers Edition Windows Vista Home Premium Thank-you Carl R ... 24 May 2010 00:29
link to page
I am creating a book in word with example 50 pages. On 1st page is the table of contents and what ever subject you are looking for is referenced to that paticular page number. Example can I click on page number 37 and it will take me to that page, is this possible or do I have to scroll to it? I tried lookin... 24 May 2010 02:37
shortcuts
just so you know, i am totally useless with computers. today i deleted the word shortcut off my desktop, thinking ot would delete only the desktop shortcut. however, now when i look for word, all the shortcuts havo gone - when i type 'word' intot he vista start search bar thing, it comes up with excel, powerpoint ... 23 May 2010 03:53
max games
i lol ... 23 May 2010 02:50