First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Mail Merge Using a Template
I need to create labels using a non-standard label. The manufacturer has provided a Word template for the labels. How can i do a mail merge into the template? Whenever I try, Word asks me for a standard label. ... 1 Jun 2010 18:39
Is Office 2010 better than Office 2007
Is Office 2010 better than Office 2007 -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-word-general/201005/1 ... 2 Jun 2010 05:29
HOW DO I CREATE COLUMNS IN THE DOCUMENTS LIBRARY?
-- My Documents Library is represented in one column. How can I break it up into multiple columns? Al ... 31 May 2010 05:27
linking Excel 2007 worksheet to Word 007 file
Does anyone know why a border would show up around the excel worksheet linked to Word? I've checked the settings in excel to see that there are no borders. Also, when I initially link the excel file, everything looks fine but if I refresh it once or twice, a border (ie box) shows up around the linked workshee... 31 May 2010 10:52
How can I change the colour of text written with track changes?
How can I change the colour of a text or edit a text that was written with track changes? I have disabled track changes but unable to edit the text. Please help ... 30 May 2010 18:43
Opening revision mode when selection is locked?
Was sent my manuscript text by the publisher to revise, but my program is in Read-only compatability mode. Can't access Revision Mode. "Selection is locked." Updated to Microsoft Office, but still can't access. Am hanging 300 feet up by a small root, largely incomputerate, but desperate to be saved, if there a... 30 May 2010 18:43
percentage for admission in journalism courseof dcac
i wana know d minimum % for getting admissions in journalism honours in delhi college of arts and commerce.As i have 80% in best 4 including english but 72% in english ... 30 May 2010 11:07
how can i combane picture with other things ?
I WANT TO COMBANE PICTURES,I WANT TO PUT MY PHOTO AND THEN OTHER PICTURE THAT WILL MAKE AS I'M IN THE WATER WHILE I NOT. ... 30 May 2010 08:57
Print Document as .tif missing Word 2007
Hi - I am using Word 2007 which is part of Office 2007 Professional. I had been using Office 2007 Pro on XP SP3. When I wanted to print a document, I had the option of printing it as an image (.tif) in the printer options. Please note that this option was in the printer options and not in the Word 2007 printi... 31 May 2010 11:58
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13