First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
how do i send something in my email to me to someone else
my mentor sent me a great message to my office email but iwant to keep it so i want to sent it to my yahoo account ... 27 May 2010 18:12
how do you change the shape of the paper
hurry if u could answer by today ... 28 May 2010 02:52
Irregular behavior of CTRL (left) key in kbd shortcuts
With my old keyboard I had an annoying problem: sometimes (more often than not) an keyboard shortcut did not work. I often use the following shortcuts (among others): CONTROL-x, . = � ('Greek full stop') CONTROL-x, > = (arrow right, Symbol font) The keyboard as it were did not take notice of the CONTROL-x an... 27 May 2010 12:38
Keyboard shortcuts
When I am editing a table, I'd like to be able to use keyboard shortcuts to bring up the context menu and then select Insert/Insert rows after. I can't find anything in the extensive Help article about keyboard shortcuts describing how to bring up the context menu, i.e. simulate a right-click, with keyboard sho... 27 May 2010 09:16
Ping Suzanne Barnhill re Blank Page
Hi Suzanne - I have a blank page I can't get rid of. I've shown Formatting marks as per your page here http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/wordfaqs/blankpage.htm and I have a paragraph mark at the top of the blank page. I can't delete it! Nothing happens. How do I get rid of it? ... 28 May 2010 08:15
Style
Hi all how can I see what Style has been applied to a portion of text (word 2007)? Thanks ... 25 May 2010 13:33
Keep with Next and Figure
Word 2007: I am trying to keep figures and their captions on the same page. When I set the style for figures to use Keep With Next, the figures slide up BEHIND the previous paragraph instead of starting a new page as necessary. Is there any way to correct? ... 25 May 2010 12:27
information mapping
Is information mapping part of MS Word and if so howdo you install it. ... 25 May 2010 09:07
Background Lines ??
Somehow I now have a lined background on all my Word documents. When I print, the lines are not printed, just on the screen. I deleted my normal.dot but it didn't help. What next? Bob ... 29 May 2010 14:39