From: Gordon on
Hi Suzanne - I have a blank page I can't get rid of. I've shown Formatting
marks as per your page here http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/wordfaqs/blankpage.htm
and I have a paragraph mark at the top of the blank page. I can't delete it!
Nothing happens. How do I get rid of it?

From: Gordon on

"Gordon" <gordon.burgessparker(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi Suzanne - I have a blank page I can't get rid of. I've shown Formatting
> marks as per your page here
> http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/wordfaqs/blankpage.htm and I have a paragraph
> mark at the top of the blank page. I can't delete it! Nothing happens. How
> do I get rid of it?

Fixed - there was a page break that when I deleted it, it screwed up the

From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Just a page break or actually a section break? The latter is more likely,
and for that, there's help at the very end of
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/WorkWithSections.htm

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

From: Gordon on

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnhill(a)mvps.org> wrote in message
> Just a page break or actually a section break? The latter is more likely,

Not quite sure what it was - faint double line of dashes from the last word
to the edge of the page.

From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Yep, that's a section break. They're easier to see and handle in
Normal/Draft view.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

> "Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnhill(a)mvps.org> wrote in message
>> Just a page break or actually a section break? The latter is more likely,
>
> Not quite sure what it was - faint double line of dashes from the last
> word to the edge of the page.

Pages: 1
Prev: Style
Next: Keyboard shortcuts