First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Don't replace "quotes" by << angular brackets >>
There are two issues here. The first is the autoformat as you type setting (I don't have Word 2010 to hand but it is probably Word Options > Proofing . Autocorrect Options > Autoformat as you type) which will convert straight quotes to smart quotes. The second concerns the type of smart quote which is determin... 3 Jun 2010 16:48
[Word 2010] Don't replace "quotes" by << angular brackets >>
Hello, How and where can we tell Word 2010 don't replace "double quotes" by << angular brackets >> ? Thanks Robert ... 30 May 2010 04:42
Dates in WORD 2007
Hi I am running Windows XP and have just installed WORD 2007. Can someone please tell me how I stop the parser auto-completing dates for me? I like to write 29th May, 2010 - but as soon as I type that and hit <ENTER> I get 2010-05-29 on the end. It's driving me nuts!! MT :( ... 30 May 2010 04:42
convert multiple wp51dos files to ms word
we create 20 files a day and would like to convert these wp51dos files to ms word. thank you for reply in advance. ... 1 Jun 2010 01:08
Want black box 2x3" with white lettering
Am needing help to learn how to reverse letter on white paper. ... 30 May 2010 00:27
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
Microsoft Office Evolves Community as Part of Office 2010 Launch: As you know, this is a big year for Microsoft as we are launching the latest version of Office. Office 2010 is all about making it easy for you to get and use Office on your terms. Office 2010 lets you work from the office, from home, or at s... 3 Jun 2010 11:10
Farewell?????
I understand that many, if not all of these Office newgroups may be disappearing forever on June 1. I have posted to many of the groups and lurked on almost all of them. The services provided by the MVP's has been outstanding, to say the least. If a new home to post questions and get answers from this extreme... 28 May 2010 15:59
Farewell?????
"If a new home to post questions and get answers from this extremely knowledgable group is not provided" Provided already:- http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/officeword If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "Carl_B" wrote: I understand that many, if not all ... 27 May 2010 18:12
why doesnt my flashdrive open in regular english?
When I try to open my kingston flash drive it says pick <something> to make my document redable.it comes up in unredable text,how do you fix? ... 27 May 2010 19:18