First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
How to put in a header with Microsoft Office Word 2007
Within a manuscript, where your name, title of book and page number goes on the top right hand side of every page except the very first one which shows your details, book title etc. I have been advised to use a header for this information so that the information does not move if more text is added within the ma... 12 May 2010 18:08
Copy & Paste problem.....
I have a saved document that I reuse daily. I want to have it always be in bold, uppercase letters with a specific font and size. When I receive data in an email (name and address in the body) I want to copy and paste it into my document and have it automatically appear in the bold, upperase etc. Since I always... 14 May 2010 19:26
Adding image to label
I am formatting a label in Word 2007 and it won't let me click back to 'insert' tab (as indicated in Help) to allow insertion of logo. Also cannot open 'home' to allow formatting but can do it by selecting label text and right-clicking. Thank you for any help you can give. ... 10 May 2010 09:53
Removing spaces at start of line
Hi, Is there a way to remove spaces at the beginning of lines in a Word 2007 doc? I don't want to remove the spaces between the words, just at the beginning of each line. Thanks! ... 9 May 2010 23:05
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
Mmnn! Unfortunately, if I read the situation correctly the NNTP Bridge wouldn't help here. While I Browse and use Word 2007 on a Win XP based PC, all my other Networking, NNTP and Mail etc, is done on a machine that will not function with anything MS installed on it. (Reasons). So I guess in a month or so it wi... 9 May 2010 15:26
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
In article <ubopmyn7KHA.1316(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl>, <nntp(a)microsoft.com> wrote: What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Grief... Forums are appalling and tedious places, and I only go there as... 9 May 2010 13:14
Spellchecker switches language
Word 2003, Windows XP Home Occasionally (about once every 50 – 100 documents), the Spell checker will flag a couple of words as misspelled. The words are spelled correctly. But it turns out that Word has, for some unknown reason, decided that it should test these words using the French (France) language. Thus... 8 May 2010 15:38
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sever... 8 May 2010 03:40
Tables: Column width won't stick
Well I'm new to Word 2007 but have been using Word since 1993. I do recall earlier versions could be a bit tricky with this too, but not like 2007. I don't want "preferred" column width. I want "column width". I just want it to obey me, take on the width I specify and then and stay put until I change it. O... 8 May 2010 04:44
Go to page
I have a long document and need to go the certain pages without having to scroll down. How do I go to a particular page? Thanks ... 7 May 2010 21:10