From: Dave Symes on
Mmnn! Unfortunately, if I read the situation correctly the NNTP Bridge
wouldn't help here.
While I Browse and use Word 2007 on a Win XP based PC, all my other
Networking, NNTP and Mail etc, is done on a machine that will not function
with anything MS installed on it. (Reasons).

So I guess in a month or so it will be goodbye and thanks for the party.

Dave

Yes it might be suggested I transfer the NNTP to the XP machine, again
unfortunately, for reasons... I cannot.

--

Dave Triffid
From: Yves Dhondt on
The NNTP bridge is a .Net component. It might (I haven't tested it) work
with Mono.

Alternatively, the NNTP bridge is a locally run NNTP server to which your
newsreader connects. I guess it might be possible to run the bridge on a
Windows machine and connect to it from another machine.

Yves