First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Will a Word 2007 Upgrade install into a MS Office 2000 Pro Sui
Thks Terry for your prompt reply. I wili investigate but will the upgrade work as I asked? Thanks "Terry Farrell" wrote: Word 2000 was a stable release of Word, so I'd investigate why it is unstable before thinking of upgrading. See if the following FAQ helps you find the problem: http://word.m... 4 Mar 2010 20:19
word 2007 - how to keep menus viewable?
Hello, I am new to Word 2007 - so I am not sure if I am using the correct terminology. My problem is in the view of the document menus: I have to keep pressing "home", "insert", "page layout", etc... to see the menus below them. Currently when I press, say, "home", it appears, I can make a change, but the... 4 Mar 2010 20:19
Will a Word 2007 Upgrade install into a MS Office 2000 Pro Suite?
Msg title is self explanatory (I think). I am running Win7 Ultimate OS and MS Office Word 2000 is unstable ("Word has stopped responding and must close"). The Database and Spreadsheet work fine so I would like to simply upgrade Word. TIA Cheers ... 4 Mar 2010 19:12
How to move about in a document
How do you move to a certain page or to the end of a document? ... 4 Mar 2010 22:33
Lost document!
I received a word doc by email, opened and id quite a lot of reviewing work on it, saving it several times. I restarted the computer and the file which is still as an attachment in Outlook Express is exactly as I received it and all the editing and marking has gone! Where can the file be? Word 2003 Professi... 7 Mar 2010 20:42
Question about styles and defaults
I am very new to Word 2007 but very familiar with W 2002. I have a Word 2002 document that I opened in Word 2007. I also started a new document in Word 2007 and would like to use the same fonts, heading styles, etc. How do I transfer these settings to the new document in Word 2007 (which presently has weird ... 6 Mar 2010 08:34
sample letter of concern about new mortgage loan payments
Hello, does anyone out there have a templete or sample letter of concern addressed to a mortgage lender? I know my request for this type of temple is rather odd. Long story short, after several years trying to get my loan modified to lower my monthly payments, I received documents with my new mortgage loan ag... 4 Mar 2010 15:50
Deleting in Word 07
I am using Word07 and saving new documents as .docx. When I delete something it remains on the screen but if I then select it says "marked as deleted". I just want to get rid of it from screen and document but it doesn't seem to want to do this. It must be possible but this version of Word is the most non-intui... 4 Mar 2010 11:14
Learning to use Wird 2007
Moving from Word 2002 to Word 2007, I must say I am having trouble adapting to using the ribbon. Actually I am getting to hate it. Is there a way to replace it with the way Word was in 2002? Jeff ... 4 Mar 2010 15:50
kb shortcut
I cannot find a button for this function in Word 2010; however, the keyboard shortcut for "full-screen editing" mode still works. Alt-V, then U. SlickRCBD wrote: help with full screen mode in Word07 03-Feb-10 I am taking a night school course to get a higher degree. In class today, the school had upgra... 3 Mar 2010 17:34