First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
WHERE DO I LOOK FOR PROPER VOCABULARY FOR WRITING A RESUMES
I am writin a resumes for the first time since 2000. I am embarrased to say I forgot how or more importantly the words to use for things such a profile or a summary , my objective. ... 8 Feb 2010 05:38
View style name
At work my computer is set so that I can view in print layout (in a single box on my toolbar) only the name of the style I'm currently using (as opposed to having the Styles and Formatting pane in my way). I know I achieved this somehow but I can't remember how I did it. I realize that if I work in Normal v... 7 Feb 2010 22:02
Is there a way I can find deleted assignments from 2007-2009?
These are important assignments. ... 7 Feb 2010 19:51
Numbering
A numbered list looks as the following: 1 Mrs Jones 2 Mrs Todd 3 Mrs Brown 4 Mrs Murphy and I then try to delete, for example, line no 2 everything below moves up and takes its place . I want a space left where no 2 was thus: 1 Mrs Jones 3 Mrs Brown 4 Mrs Murphy Is this possible? ... 7 Feb 2010 05:25
Make columns cascade to the next sheet?
Is it possible to have columns cascade to the next sheet? Can column 1 on page one continue to column 1 of page two without going to column 2 of page one? ... 6 Feb 2010 18:33
Suzanne's Page Number Scheme
I posted an issue several weeks ago and got a response from Suzanne re getting each odd page numbered sequentially as 1,2,3,4...... and not numbering the even pages. The field was {=({page}+1)/2} Next thing to try, how can I get a PageRef field to recognize the page number created from this scheme rather that t... 9 Feb 2010 07:17
Programs for address labels?
I am looking for a smple program for address labels with different sizes. Could anybody recommend a good program? Jorge ... 7 Feb 2010 03:14
Odd text cursor
Hello all. Sometime Ihave the need to include special characters, such a vowel with an accent. I do this by pressing Alt key and typing in ASCII using the numeric keypad. The problem is that sometimes I miss a key or a number and the special character does not display, but the vertical bar cursor changes in that a... 9 Feb 2010 17:27
Printing Word document from bypass tray of printer.
I created a merged document at my home PC with an HP printer as the default. I saved this document and went to work and could not print it on the Sharp AL-2040CS. Even though I manually selected the by-pass tray on the printer and even though I went into the printer set-up and selected the by-pass tray, it s... 5 Feb 2010 16:14
Word 2003 has no Menu items showing
I am unable see other than the outer frame. Is there a keyboard short cut to restore the menu bar? ... 6 Feb 2010 08:35