From: Gordon on
Word 2007.
I have a document where there is a continuous section break on a page so
that the page has two columns above and one column underneath.
I need to move the section break upwards as the two-column text has shrunk
and I need to move the single-column text up the page.
How do I do that?

From: Gordon on

"Gordon" <gordonbparker(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Word 2007.
> I have a document where there is a continuous section break on a page so
> that the page has two columns above and one column underneath.
> I need to move the section break upwards as the two-column text has shrunk
> and I need to move the single-column text up the page.
> How do I do that?

Solved - show Formatting marks!