From: RANDELL on
THE LARGEST FONT SIZE THAT I CAN GET IS 72 PT IS THERE ANY WAY TO ENLARGE IT
From: DeanH on
The menu list only goes to 72, but you can type in any number you want. Word
does have a font size limit but I cannot remember what it is at the moment.
Also, please DON'T SHOUT, as you may wake everyone up! ;-)

Hope this helps
DeanH

From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
You can manually enter any font size between 1 and 1,638 points, in
half-point increments. The secret is to press Enter after typing the desired
size.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

From: PJY on
Or you can use Ctrl+Shift then the < to make font smaller or > to make it
larger

From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Interestingly, although that shortcut is meant to increase the font size to
the next *listed* size, above 72 it does still work, adding increments of 6
points at a time. The shortcuts Ctrl+] and Ctrl+[ increase and decrease the
size by 1 point at a time.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)