From: Jim S on
While working on a document originally created by someone else - when I
try to highlight and embolden (if there is such a word) one line, the
whole document changes to bold - how do I confine my formatting to what I
have highlighted?
--
Jim S
From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/WholeDocumentReformatted.htm

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

From: Jim S on
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnhill(a)mvps.org> wrote in news:ugg#p8j2KHA.4716
@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

> http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/WholeDocumentReformatted.htm

They never tell you things like this until after you buy the program :o(
On 2007
Wonder whether this happens on Open Office?

--
Jim S

Tyneside UK
www.jimscott.co.uk
From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Well, it doesn't ordinarily happen. It's not clear what causes this, but
most likely it's a poorly written add-in.

From: Jim S on
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" <sbarnhill(a)mvps.org> wrote in news:
#AuP9jk2KHA.5480(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

Well, it doesn't ordinarily happen. It's not clear what causes this,
but
> most likely it's a poorly written add-in.

Sorry I don't understand that.
It happens in a bog standard Word document with no inserts pictures,
tables or anything but text.

--
Jim S

Tyneside UK