From: tvc15 on
If I am at the bottom of a word document, and I want to scroll to the top of
the top, the scroll bar is gone in my new version of Word. How do I add a
scroll bar to Word? If it is not possible, how do you go from, say page 25
of your document, back to page 1? Thank you in advance.
From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Ctrl+Home will take you to the beginning of the document, but you can
restore the scroll bar from Tools | Options | View: Vertical scroll bar.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)