From: Amish on
Does anyone know a way to display the word count of a chapter or
section? I'm currently displaying the word count in the status bar,
selecting the section and recording the words manually.

I've found NUMWORDS, but would like to use several of these in the
same document with each one counting the words in a single section.

Thanks.
From: Terry Farrell on
Add the Word Count command to your QAT. Make a selection and press the command button to see page, paragraph, word, letter, space count.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP