From: Mojo on
Hi All

Sorry for the myriad of posts from me today. I am trying to fathom stuff
myself, but I'm on a hot streak of doing stuff today, but at the same time
hitting a few brickwalls.

Basically I have created a background image and applied to my MS Word
template, eg Format / Background / Fill Effects and selected my pic from in
there, and when I'm editing my template I see the bg image no probs.

However when I call a copy of this template via my VB6 app, all of the text
appears but my background image doesn't appear.

If I go back to the template the image is still there, but for some reason
my 'copies' don't get the image. I'm using Word 2003 is this a common
problem?

Is there a way round it?

Thanks

Mojo