From: Hema on
I want to take backup of a file every time. I am using - save as - tools -
general option - always create back up. The backup file is in the same
location but I want to put it in a different folder. What should I do, kindly
suggest. Thanks
From: Dave Peterson on
Jan Karel Pieterse's has an addin called AutoSafe (note spelling).

http://www.jkp-ads.com/Download.htm
(look for AutoSafe.zip, not autosafeVBE.zip, for your purposes.)

It doesn't overwrite the existing workbook when it saves. It saves to a user
selectable folder. And when it's done, it either deletes these backups (or puts
them in the recycle bin). And the user can always restore the backups from the
recycle bin.

Maybe that would be sufficient for you.

--

Dave Peterson