From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Nickname files are at %USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook - the
extension used to be .nick, prior to outlook 2002. It changed to nk2 with
outlook 2002.

Views are stored in the pst. Back it up and you'll have a backup of your
mail and the views.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?