From: msmoore on
Hello,

I've been using the backup program on Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007 for a
number of years. It's installed on about 15 computer in this office. I have
an issue with the backup program on one computer. When I open up the backup
program under files, it opens with a box and one of the buttons is options.
When I click on options, no folders are listed in which to backup, even
though there are archive and outlook pst files on the c drive and in the
backup folder we created.

Any ideas?
From: Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] on

Sounds like an issue with your backup tool. Have you tried contacting its
vendor?

--
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook