From: Han on
Hank Arnold <rasilon(a)aol.com> wrote in news:4b927403$0$20150
$607ed4bc(a)cv.net:

> I hadn't noticed before, but the latest update must have changed the
> backup naming scheme again. Now, it's back to just adding the date. If
> you do multiple backups in the same day, you are prompted to over write.
>
> Much better...

Yes, that happened about 2 weeks (?) ago. Also, the dialg box now takes
changes in the path without complaints. Handy for me, since I have backups
on 2 different machines (and different from the main machine). I mapped
their paths, so just a change in the "drive letter" gives me the chance to
back up high up the directory tree of 2 different machines.

--
Best regards
Han