From: Matthew on
I created an incremental backup of one of my databases and set it to
backup every hour as a test. It's on SQL Server 2000. How do I stop
it. It's not listed under maintenance plan anywhere.
From: Erland Sommarskog on
Matthew (no(a)example.com) writes:
> I created an incremental backup of one of my databases and set it to
> backup every hour as a test. It's on SQL Server 2000. How do I stop
> it. It's not listed under maintenance plan anywhere.

Look under Jobs in the SQL Server Agent node.

Links for SQL Server Books Online:

From: Matthew on
On 8/4/10 2:40 PM, Erland Sommarskog wrote:
> Matthew (no(a)example.com) writes:
>> I created an incremental backup of one of my databases and set it to
>> backup every hour as a test. It's on SQL Server 2000. How do I stop
>> it. It's not listed under maintenance plan anywhere.
>
> Look under Jobs in the SQL Server Agent node.

That's were they were. Thanks.