From: vicandyb on
My wep page is not opening and I'm unable to use the internet, I'm using dial-up with Peoplepc. Is there something I need to do, I already tried many things. Thanks,
From: Douglas J. Steele on
Sorry, but this newsgroup is for question about Access, the database product
that's part of Office Professional.

You'll need to find a more appropriate forum in which to ask this question.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele