From: John W. Vinson on
On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 05:08:01 -0700, Fred <Fred(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I tried the Microsoft info on this questions and it was really worthless.
>
>Let's say a "little guy" makes some unsplit Access 2003 databases with
>Macros and code which a friend wants to run on Access 2007 without "security"
>related hassles, including without wanting to have to click through warnings
>every time it is opened.
>
>Is there a simple way to do this?

Just to add to the Trusted Location advice (which will get by a lot of the
issues), there are a few other tweaks that 2007 requires. Allen Browne, a
phenomenal MVP from Australia, has collected a list of them at
http://allenbrowne.com/Access2007.html

--

John W. Vinson [MVP]