From: Mattia Tristo on
Dear Computer enthusiast,
after the Be Incorporated
has closed its works in 2001, the source code of the Be Operating System
also BeOS has gone to Access co Ltd and this business keeps it in the
drawer not developing it any more, so we have start a petition here
(http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/beos/) to reopen the BeOS Project
and the site of referring is http://bug-eu.limewebs.com/.

Spread the voice to your friends and colleague if you want to help.

Best regards
MAttia
From: gnu / linux on
On Jun 14, 11:27 am, Mattia Tristo <mattia.tri...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Computer enthusiast,
>                                             after the Be Incorporated
> has closed its works in 2001, the source code of the Be Operating System
> also BeOS has gone to Access co Ltd and this business keeps it in the
> drawer not developing it any more, so we have start a petition here
> (http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/beos/) to reopen the BeOS Project
> and the site of referring ishttp://bug-eu.limewebs.com/.
>
> Spread the voice to your friends and colleague if you want to help.
>
> Best regards
> MAttia

good luck with this !