From: Cassie on
Hi,

I am using Excel 2003 SP3 and have a BeforePrint macro that is causing

If I click on the Print Preview icon then while in "Print Preview",click the
"Print" button, the Print dialog box appears. If I click the "Cancel" button
at this point, excel exits the "Print Preview" and returns to my spreadsheet
but the "Print Preview button" stays depressed, the icon is an hourglass and
Excel gives a message that it needs to close down.

Cancel = True 'stop print

'Code here to change cell font to white

With ActiveSheet
Application.EnableEvents = False
.PrintOut 'print activesheet
Application.EnableEvents = True
End With

'Code here to change cell font to black

End Sub

My BeforePrint macro works fine in all other cases, is there any way to
prevent this happening?

--
Regards, Cassie
From: Rick Rothstein on
This is just a guess... remove the two Application.EnableEvents statements
and try it again (I can think of no reason to disable events for the
PrintOut statement and doing so may be affecting the code in it).

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)