From: Hamster on
Hi,

there is a list with different values in it. The values are already
selected using a range. How can I mark those values in the range that
are zero?

Example of the code used so far (the variables Start, End, Nulls have
been filled already):

Range(Cells(Start, Nulls), Cells(End, Nulls)).Select
Selection.SpecialCells(????)

Thanks in advance
From: OssieMac on
How do you want to mark the cells containing zero and what do you want to do
with them when they are marked? You could run a loop of the cells and set the
interior color of the cells containing zero but not knowing what you want to
do with the marked cells it is difficult to know if that will solve your
problem.

Also do you want to treat zero and blank as the same?

--
Regards,

OssieMac