From: Glen P 1201Restart.com on

Hi all,

I have a simple setup like this:

OurHostname.com
A record --> 111.111.111.111 (Our server)
MX records --> 222.222.222.222 (An email service provider)

Our Email service provider handles incoming email, and that works
fine.

I have a server running PostFix (and a web server):
Static IP: 123.123.123.123
This sends out some email that scripts of ours generate.

This almost works Perfectly.

The only problem is that when we send out mail from our server to
our own domain Ourdomain.com
If never gets to the outside email service-- I'm guessing it thinks it
is already on Ourdomain.com, which is technically true cause that's
our server's hostname.

How do I force Postscript to send messages on our domain out on the
internet where the proper destination in filed in the public DNS
servers?

Thanks!
Glen

http://1201Restart.com