From: Jeff Boyce on
Depending on who you're trained by, you will probably get (only) intense
focus on #2, and some focus on #1. I'll be curious (here) to hear about it
afterwards...

Good luck!

Jeff

From: Mort on
I will post back on this thread after the training is concluded, late June.

From: Jeff Boyce on
My apologies, I had also posted a response today that listed 4 learning
curves most folks need to surmount to build Access apps that get used.

My previous comment would have made more sense if I had listed the 4 curves!

1) relational database design - Access looks for data organized this way
2) Access tricks -- classes tend to focus here, not so much on #1
3) Graphical User Interface design -- if it isn't easy to understand and
use, folks won't
4) Application development -- hey! would you try to build a house without
knowing how the process goes?!

Good luck!

Regards

Jeff Boyce