From: Brian Ketterling on
In news:R4Mri.1299$BQ.277(a)trnddc03,
Andrew Wiskow <wiskow(a)verizon.net> wrote:

> And then there's always the Servant ROM for the C128... Not sure if you
> can still get it new though...

Really, there are a LOT of directory utilities around.

To avoid problems with "trick" directory entries, a long time ago I took to
simply NEWing BASIC, then SAVEing 1-block files with names like
"-------------- -" as dividers, while organizing directories with Jeff
Jones' "Directomeister" from Loadstar.

I mentioned the Maverick directory editor at the top of the thread because
it does everything Dr. Video was looking for, but the Maverick system hangs
on CMD devices, and except for temporary work discs and 1581-format
Loadstars, my floppies are all native HD FD-2000 discs.

Brian

From: silverdr on
Brian Ketterling wrote:

>> Any hints?
>
> Yes -- see the posts by me and Golan Klinger yesterday (07/30).

I see. They showed up here too. TNX.