From: Jeff Niles on
Can anyone please recommend a few models numbers of pocket size
cameras, available for less than _$100_ secondhand, that would be good
for travelling?

No particular features required, but would prefer best image quality
and reliability in a mid range zoom.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Jeff Niles
From: Bob Williams on
Jeff Niles wrote:
> Can anyone please recommend a few models numbers of pocket size
> cameras, available for less than _$100_ secondhand, that would be good
> for travelling?
>
> No particular features required, but would prefer best image quality
> and reliability in a mid range zoom.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.
>
> Jeff Niles

Jeff, I have a Panasonic Lumix LZ2 and it is extremely good.
5 MP, 6X Optical Zoom, Optical Image Stabilization, AA Batteries and
much more.
There is one on Ebay now that expires Sunday May 30.
Check it out.
Bob Williams