From: Ben Scaithe on
I have been rooting around for a solution to this. What in popular opinion
is the best way to have Sent Items copied from my Windows Mobile 6.5 phone
to my PC's Outlook? I collect from a POP account on both the PC and the
phone. Ideally, two-way sync would be cool, but a straight copy from the
phone to the PC is acceptable. I see lots of dead ends in my research,
especially with some info going back 5+ years pointing to broken links.
There is no way to CC or BCC automatically on the phone that I've found, so
a sync program seems like the only way. Any thoughts? Thanks!

- Ben

From: Stephen B on
There may be other options, but my recommendation is to get a Hosted Exchange
account. This allows you to use Outlook on the PC (as many PCs as you have with
licensed copies of Outlook) and your email on the WM device is synchronized with
the Exchange account. I use a company called Sherweb, but there are many other
choices. As an added bonus, this also synchronizes your Contacts and Calendar.

Another option is to not use POP and get a Windows Live Hotmail account. Windows
Live on the phone will sync with the server and on the PC you can use the
Outlook Connector (free) with Outlook and the Hotmail account.
-steve

From: Ben Scaithe on
Thanks, Stephen. I did think about Exchange, but I am not happy with the
extra cost for using a service like that PLUS the extra Verizon's going to
charge me for accessing "business e-mail" (additional charge for allowing
access to Exchange servers). I would be happy with a utility that would
allow me to copy out the phone's Sent Items into my PC's Outlook PST file
every so often.