From: rock on
Hi,

I have many pages that have the html/framer virus which writes extra
code into html pages.

I want to remove this code so I can still have my pages rather than AVG
delete the whole page.

I'm just looking for the quickest way to find the code in all my html
files, so I can remove it.

Thanks

rock
From: Renée on
It won't help to remove the code. The virus will put them on again.
First remove the virus from the server. Then if you use Dreamweaver you
can easily remove the code if you made templates.
http://www.adobe.com/support/dreamweaver/

rock formulated on zaterdag :
> Hi,
>
> I have many pages that have the html/framer virus which writes extra code
> into html pages.
>
> I want to remove this code so I can still have my pages rather than AVG
> delete the whole page.
>
> I'm just looking for the quickest way to find the code in all my html files,
> so I can remove it.
>
> Thanks
>
> rock

groetjes Ren�e