|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference to image off one folder level
Can't seem to figure this one out. My "images" folder is at the Document level, my "commonstyles" folder is under "styles" which is at the Document level. However, all image links in "commonstyles" refer to "images/", when it needs to be "../images/". My "Default Images" setting in the site Definition page is set t... 7 Aug 2010 11:29
CSS problems - was FTP suddenly stopped working Dreamweaver MX 2004
Jetasia <appliancepartsse(a)yahoo.com> wrote: Duncan You don't need to claim to be an expert but you sure know a heck of a lot more than many of us! I started with Dreamweaver about a year ago and never dreamed I would need to learn so much! It's not something I fear learning it's just so much to learn. M... 23 Jul 2010 12:32
CSS problems - was FTP suddenly stopped working Dreamweaver MX 2004
On Jul 19, 2:23 pm, nos...(a)nospamottersonbg.couk (Duncan Kennedy) wrote: Jetasia <appliancepart...(a)yahoo.com> wrote: Duncan this may be a little off topic but how do I close the gaps in the background color in sidebar one and sidebar two? Hi Jetasia You have a style called ".container" but it'... 23 Jul 2010 05:56
CSS problems - was FTP suddenly stopped working Dreamweaver MX 2004
Jetasia <appliancepartsse(a)yahoo.com> wrote: Duncan this may be a little off topic but how do I close the gaps in the background color in sidebar one and sidebar two? Hi Jetasia You have a style called ".container" but it's missing in the code. I put it in like this: - - - - - - - - - - <body b... 19 Jul 2010 14:39
FTP suddenly stopped working Dreamweaver MX 2004
I have been using Dreamweaver MX 2004 for years on Mac G5. No problems at all connecting with FTP. Over last 2 days I have tried to connect using FTP and I get error. "An FTP error has occurred. The server is not responding. Please check your connection information." I have several sites and they are on differ... 21 Jul 2010 08:03
Code screen shows code with wrong colours
Hi All Sorry if this has been asked before and I have Googled this but structuring the question does not produce the right results. I have a PHP script that I wrote some time ago which contains both HTML and PHP, when I open it now the code is not in the correct colours, i.e. when a section of PHP starts th... 6 Jul 2010 16:41
Form data directly to client's eMail
Is there a way to have a person (we'll call him "John") fill out a "Contact" form online (ie, name, address, city, comments) and after John clicks Submit, have that data directly eMailed to my client WITHOUT John having an eMail program like Outlook on his computer? ... 26 Jun 2010 19:35
Get data from mySQL to web page
Hi, I need to get data from a mySQL file and show it in web pages. For example.. Product table fields are, Prod#, Image, Name, Description, Extra, Price, Special, Terms, Mthy, Wkly I need a script (php is fine) to get that data into cells of a table in a web page. Page is made up of 3 cols and each pr... 21 Jun 2010 18:03
CS5 question
If I build a dwt page in CS5 and then use it to base html pages should the html pages not update if I make a change to the dwt page it was created from. ... 16 Jun 2010 09:56
In D 3, how can I get rid of empty space at the bottom of mytables?
MD34 wrote: On Sat, 29 May 2010 18:42:24 GMT, Robert Montgomery <info-block(a)northern-data-tech.net> wrote: In D 3, how can I get rid of empty space at the bottom of my tables? The text is only at the top of my tables, and the bottoms are empty, but the tables won't collapse so that they're sm... 6 Jun 2010 01:37
In D 3, how can I get rid of empty space at the bottom of my tables?
In D 3, how can I get rid of empty space at the bottom of my tables? The text is only at the top of my tables, and the bottoms are empty, but the tables won't collapse so that they're smug against the text. Adobe Help Viewer says: "Select a layout table by clicking the tab at the top of the table, and then cl... 6 Jun 2010 18:16
pop-up at the mouse position
How does one cause an image or text block to pop-up at the mouse position? I'm trying to create a "discoverable interactive map" where you have an image on a page, & you roll your mouse over it & when you hit something a little window pops up where your mouse is that contains either a pic or some text . . . ... 24 May 2010 09:02
dreamweaver delete record
Hi, I'm using dreamweaver with PHP and MySQL. I've made some records and want to delete some. But don't know how and why it isn't working? I've made a record set... and a table? <?phpmysql_free_result($RecordsetVerwijder);?> There is no button or link to delete a record!!! Help :-) Greetings, ... 23 May 2010 09:11
dreamweaver delete record
Hi, I'm using dreamweaver with PHP and MySQL. I've made some records and want to delete some. But don't know how and why it isn't working? I've made a record set... and a table? <?phpmysql_free_result($RecordsetVerwijder);?> There is no button or link to delete a record!!! Help :-) Greetings, ... 23 May 2010 09:11
Gracias por la solución
Me pasó lo mismo con el dreamweaver, después de un error de Windows: "BlueScreen Death" , el dream no queria funcionar por el archivo designer.xml, lo renombre, abri nuevamente dreamw y funciono. ... 19 May 2010 16:01
Sony Ericsson Vivaz Comes With HD Video Recording
The new Vivaz has an 8.1MP camera with 720p video recording. It is smaller than the Satio in terms of the overall size and the screen size. But it has some really interesting features that even it’s big brother doesn’t possess. The most striking feature of Vivaz is it enables HD recording. For more details ht... 19 May 2010 10:26
basic flash banner?
Hi, can anyone give me a basic/easy way to create and inject a flash banner into my Dreamweaver/html site? Thanks, MK ... 29 May 2010 11:22
Request for Help Please
I am having a problem with a web page, the following link works except for the calendar not showing when I click on it. Could someone point out what I am doing wrong? Thank you. TR Here is the web page: http://lobsterpoundmaine.com/Membership.html?Action=Subscribe Here is the code: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLI... 16 May 2010 05:57
Image protection
The company I work for is putting a pdf online that has an image in a .pdf that a co-worker does not want people to be able to right click and copy. Is there a way outside of disabling right click that I can keep the image from being copied? And yes, I know all about print screen, looking in cache, etc. It's rea... 13 May 2010 17:09
Changing URL
Hello, I want to set up a website. I get a website from somebody which i want to change. How can i change the url from the site i have got? I am having DW (from the cs5) but has no experience. Thanx ... 9 May 2010 14:19
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11