First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Dreamweaver novice - javascript help!
I'm trying to work with my site (a local copy) via Dreamweaver CS2 and none of javascript shows up in the Design view. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks, MJ ... 7 May 2010 12:15
pixel based website problem
I have a pixel size designated website problem. I just finished my first website - and now realize I should have created it different (percentage base would have worked better). I'm looking for an easy solution to fix the problem - if there is one! I'm using Dreamweaver 8, I created the site using layers (they are ... 4 May 2010 14:34
Image issues. Not what you think!
I'm not even sure what this feature is called but it's fairly common. I would like to implement the following into my site: when you click on a thumbnail, not only do you get the a larger image that scales accordingly with the size of the browser window, but also looks like it sits on a layer on top of the thumbnai... 5 May 2010 12:39
Images not displaying when uploading site for first time
hi there, I am new to web design and just finished my first site. I have uploaded it to my host FTP site and there are multiple things displaying incorrectly in Firefox that did not show up when previewing the site in Firefox from Dreamweaver before. Here's the link: www.yojodesign.co.uk Main problem is - non... 6 May 2010 08:33
About displaying images on web
Some thoughts about displaying photos on the web: With todays high resolution screens you may have to zoom the browser to say 150% to get the site to fill up your screen. Is there any way that you could preserve the sharpness in an image even if it is being enlarged? You could imagine that it could have a hig... 3 May 2010 03:22
thanks
thanks everyone for this discussion. especially David Powers for his solution. I don't even undestand how you find this but great work. ... 29 Apr 2010 05:40
Links of a new page based on template point to absolute hard drive
I spent a lot of time to figure out how links of the new page based on template point to absolute hard drive. Can you help me out pls. Thanks. ... 25 Apr 2010 09:54
Discount Airfare Deals | Lowest Airline Tickets | Cheap Plane Tickets
Discount Airfare Deals | Lowest Airline Tickets | Cheap Plane Tickets London Flights, Discount flights to London, Discount Airfare Deals to London http://www.goupandaway.com/travel/discount-flights/united_kingdom-london-lhr-lgw.html London Flights, Discount flights to London, Discount Airfare Deals to London h... 14 Apr 2010 07:40
I need
Use of display:block to make larger link area clickable
I am following a Lynda video about making a grid using CSS which has worked great except that I want the photos as well as the text to be clickable and this isn't working. The video says add this: li a { display: block; text-align: center; } But my links are still confined to the text itself. Any suggestions... 9 Apr 2010 05:37
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12