First  |  Prev |
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
ISKernel Files
Hello all, I am trying to install DW8 in my laptop (WinXP SP2, Pro). I am getting an error something like this: 1. Failed to instal ISKernel Files - Make sure you have appropiate privileges on this machine... I Have Administrative Rights Any ideas? Regards, Iscariot ... 18 Apr 2006 16:32
PDF viewing problems
I've tried posting my problem in the Adobe forum, but have not received much help (the macromedia forum has always seemed to be more helpful and responsive), and I'm really hoping someone here can help me out. I created some pdfs with acrobat professional 7 on a mac. they are 2 pages long. the first page has... 11 Apr 2006 16:16
DW8.0.1 Crashing
For the last several days I've been getting the following error (or similar) on my WinXP machine: QuickTagEditorDropDown: Dreamweaver.exe - Application Error The instruction at "0x5ad71531" referenced memory at "0x00000014". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program. Has anyone see... 14 Feb 2006 09:43
DW8 stoped working today
Hi I have been using DW8 for the past week and loved it. Everything was working ok until today. Nothing has changed on my system, e.g. no new hardware or software and I have done a full virus scan. When DW8 loads up I just get the Windows error box come up and it asked me if I want to submit a error report. ... 28 Sep 2005 15:31
div height
Hello, Is there a way to get a parent or container div to expand 100% height in a browser window using css that doesn't depend on the content to expand the height? I tried setting the body tag to 100% height and then the container div to 100% height, which worked in IE, but not Mozilla browsers. Just wonder... 20 Sep 2005 12:51
ISScript.msi
When I try to install Dreamweaver 8, I alway get this message: The InstallScript engine is missing from this machine. If available, please run ISScript.msi, or contact your support personnel for further assistance. I have tried to reinstall it so many times, but I still have this problem. pls help ... 23 Oct 2005 15:05
doesnt install
i run the dreamweaver8-en.exe and it unpacks some but then it gives me this error the contents of this file cannot be unpacked. The executable you are attempting to run has been corrupted. Please obtain another copy of the file, verify its intergrity, and try again. and i got the download from http://ww... 15 Sep 2005 05:06
Comparing Micromedia Dreamweaver MX to MicromediaDreamweaver MX 2004
I have Dreamweaver MX installed in my PC. I am currently taking a class for Dreamweaver MX 2004. I need for someone to tell how these two compare. What new features does the Dreamweaver MX 2004 have that the Dreamweaver MX doesn't have. Thank you. ... 31 Aug 2005 20:54
Music Player
Hey I was wondering how I could make my music play music... hmm, example here... http://www.bulletformyvalentine1.com/website/home.php I would also like it to be possible to switch through tracks... would I have to use flash to do this? I'm very new to all this so I have no idea whatsoever what I'm doing, I'm ... 8 Jul 2005 14:14
Javascript error -> TypeError: currLock has noproperties
I inserted the Insert > Date and then checked off the update automatically when saved box and then clicked ok. now when I save my webpage I get the following error: While executing onLoad, the following Javascript error(s) occurred: At Line 94 of the file "C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver MX 200... 27 Jul 2005 19:21