From: Social Suicide on
Hey I was wondering how I could make my music play music... hmm, example
here... http://www.bulletformyvalentine1.com/website/home.php
I would also like it to be possible to switch through tracks... would I have
to use flash to do this?
I'm very new to all this so I have no idea whatsoever what I'm doing, I'm just
trying to make a website for my band...
Help would be very much appreciated!
Thanks
Danny

From: [bill] on
You don't 'have' to use Flash but it's the best because it's consistent through
all the browsers (as long as the plug-in is installed). You can actually just
link to an mp3 and let the browser handle it in it's own way - it'll work but
not recommended.

I've been using Flash Audio Kit from dwuser.com - it's a Dreamweaver extension
and costs $49.

Or type "Flash Jukebox" into Google - there's loads of tutorials and options
available.