Next: Music Player
From: enconwjc on
I inserted the Insert > Date and then checked off the update automatically when
saved box and then clicked ok.

now when I save my webpage I get the following error:

While executing onLoad, the following Javascript error(s) occurred:

At Line 94 of the file "C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver MX
2004\Configuration\Commands\Date_beforeSave.htm":
TypeError: currLock has no properties

this same error occurs twice when saving.

the following text is from before and after line 94 of the referenced document:

for (var i=0;i<locks.length;i++){
curDOM = dw.getDocumentDOM();
locks = curDOM.getElementsByTagName("MM:BeginLock");
currLock = locks.item(LOCK_IND++);
if (currLock.type && currLock.type == "mmdate"){ //date found
<- Line 94
var lockOffsets = dw.nodeToOffsets(currLock);
var lockHTML = allText.substring(lockOffsets[0],lockOffsets[1]);

A second question I have is when I looked up the C:\Program
Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver MX 2004\Configuration\Commands\Date_beforeSave.htm
file I noticed that there is a Configuration directory but also a
Configuration-1 directory with the same files in it. Why are tehre two?

Thanks in advance!

-Bill

From: gesamark on
Today, after using that feature, I got the same error on all documents I use
that have an updated date. Did anyone reply to your request, or did you figure
it out? I'm on a Mac and my error line is on the document you referenced only
it's line 70.

Jennifer
:confused;

From: enconwjc on
Jenn:

Sorry, no one responded to my inquiry and the problem seems to have simply fixed itself. Wish I could be of more help.

-Bill

Pages: 1
Next: Music Player