First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Edit_Paste
:mad; Hi there I am currently unable to paste in dreamweaver. It states that at line of 14 in file....Program Files/Macromedia?Dreamweaver8Config/MenusMM/Edit_Paste.js there is a type error MM.event has no properties. I know this needs to be changed but i am not sure what to input. Can someone please ... 18 Oct 2006 17:58
Web Photo Gallery - transparent
Would someone be so kind in helping me set the 'Photoshop Flash web glallery 3' to transparent? I have added the following line to the html code but with no luck on IE6 or any other browsers. " myFlashObject.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); " Do I need to add something to the javascript or XML files a... 11 Oct 2006 07:23
DW Startup Problem
Hi, I have recently upgrades from Windows 2000 to Xp and have had to re-install DW. Now, whenever I start DW, I get this error message: 'The following javascript error(s) occured: At line 56 of file "C:\programfiles\macromedia\dreamweaver 8\configuration\shared\common\scripts\dwscriptextdata.js' Refer... 9 Oct 2006 03:29
JPEG Library Error
I have received the following error when opening two pages on two different sites. The error window has the title "JPEG Library Error" and the the message is "Premature end of JPEG file" These errors didn't show up when I opened the files the other day, but now they come up every time I open the documents. Any... 9 Oct 2006 08:46
Any clues on what/why MM_CASETEST4291 exists?
Does anyone have any clue what or why MM_CASETEST4291 is? I am having trouble making/keeping contact wiith the remote server. We run a unix platform with Lynux and Apache and connect via WebDAV. We run DW on Macs with OSX 10.4x. ... 28 Sep 2006 13:29
Error Message on Insert Table Option
I am getting this message (while executing onLoad in TableCommands.htm, a JavaScript error occurred) when I try to insert a Table in Dreamweaver 8. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ... 13 Sep 2006 13:14
DIV to Table Conversion
D8 crash
That's a strange behaviour. When closing files D8 crashes and I've got the message "In executing DWMenu_File_Close command in menu.xml a JavaScript-error occurs: Exception thrown in native function". That crash doesn't occur in all sites. In one it happens dependant of a float-declaration in the css. Leaving it... 13 Sep 2006 12:08
- Creating an FTP site via "manage sites"...
Ok, don't laugh, but... I set up an FTP server via DW (latest version). I can connect to it with no problems, I see the files on it and everything... but... er... how do I retrieve them locally? How do I download them? This is embarrassing. I tried everything. The best I could do is a right-click and an "op... 16 Aug 2006 22:22
CSS - Current page
Hi, i would like my navigation buttons indicate to the user which page they are on. Like the active style (which doesn't work for me) when i user clicks, goes to that page, the button will be coloured. A current page state. Will this have to be hardcoded into the html, or is there a css trick? I've tried th... 6 Aug 2006 04:11