First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Need plugin file cf8_dwtagupdates.mxp
Tools for ColdFusion, JavaScript and Dreamweaver were of great use thanks ... 20 Jun 2008 09:09
Error message puzzle
I cannot create a child page from my template because of this error: "There is an error at line 122, column 8...[page name]...:Duplicate editable regions of "Document head" I only have one editable region in the first 122 lines of code, and it is not named "Document head." I've been working on this for sev... 23 Apr 2008 17:20
CSS - Eliminate underline and blue color in hyperlinks
I am a newbie and struggling with the help files. On my index page I have many links. They all automatically turn blue with an underline which does not look good (see www.marketingoverthenet.com). I would like to create a command in my .CSS that will avoid this auto underlining and blue-ing of my links. Any... 10 Apr 2008 15:19
.ASP form (JMail) - sending form twice to email
I've created a Jmail form ( http://www.rbc-furniture.co.uk/contact.asp ) everything is working perfectly although when the message is sent it delivers to the recipient twice - i have probably got a field in the code somewhere, one that doesn't need to be there but i can't work out which / where it is?! ... 7 Apr 2008 06:29
Change images on reload
Hello, I want to have the image on a page change each time someone refreshes the page. Have about 10 images, so a different one will be in place each time the user goes to the site. Does anyone have code for this , or point me in the right direction? Thanks Tom ... 2 Apr 2008 19:08
Flash9*.ocx (vs) FlDbg9*.ocx - Security upgrades
Should we be worried after going to the trouble to keep our corporate fleet updated with the latest Flash9*.ocx that the equivalent (or typically much lower) version of FlDbg9*.ocx is still alive and kicking? ie: If Flash Player is vulnerable, is the equivalent version of Debugger Player also necessarily vuln... 15 Jan 2008 04:38
Tag name: "embed" not found.... ?
Hi every one! I'm newbie on dw and every time i insert a swf file generate code: <embed src="flash/topheader.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Versio n=ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="780" height="200"></embed> And va... 14 Jan 2008 14:29
ADODB.Field error '800a0bcd'
I am having a problem with the following code, as i get the following error: ADODB.Field error '800a0bcd' Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record. /roombookings/development/SummaryByDay.asp, line 148 my code is as follows: <%@LA... 9 Jan 2008 05:12
New Site Folders
I'm new to Dreamweaver and have spent a few days with the online video and other tutorials. I'm having trouble with John Vares' tutorial for setting up a new site. The instructions direct the user to work with the Site Manager. I follow all the instructions and the site is properly created. But my site does ... 6 Jan 2008 16:43
CSS script error right away...
I'm getting the same error but mine is saying the problem is with IE6 and IE7 so it definitely needs to be fixed. It looks fine when I view in IE6 and IE7. My style sheet is a lot more complex than usual so I probably messed up some place. Here's what I have written so far for the style sheet: @charset "ut... 27 Dec 2007 14:00