First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Blank Table Icon
Why is my insert table icon on the Common toolbar greyed out? Even if I select Insert/Table, it is also greyed out. If I hover over the icon, it states 'Insert Table (Standard mode only)'. This applies to the Insert Div Tag icon as well. I've read the help files and checked/unchecked everything with out succ... 21 Mar 2007 17:51
Live preview not working
I recently upgraded from Coldfusion MX to MX7. The Live preview will not work in Dreamweaver 8. If I test in the browser it works. I get the following error: Dreamweaver could not properly convert the live page from the server. I tested it with CFMX and it works fine. Any ideas what is causing this? ... 31 Mar 2007 10:00
Can't find Fireworks (OSX)
When doing the following in Dreamweaver: Command\ Create Web Photo Album", I get a glimpse of the dialogue box, only to have this message appear in its place: "This command requires that Fireworks 4 or later be installed on your machine". I can choose "Download Fireworks trial", and have reluctantly done so.... 20 Mar 2007 10:39
Internet Explorer 7 Problems
Please can some one help me? I'm having issues with how my website is displayed in Internet Explorer 7. On my home page there is a purple outline around the picture leading into the main part of my website. In Safari and Firefox the page displays as normal. The page link is: htttp://www.jadedlusion.co.uk Ther... 20 Mar 2007 16:27
Access to dwsync.xml was denied endlessly
In synching up a staging server and local server, I ran into hundreds, literally, of messages to the effect that access to dwync.xml was denied, each one of which had to be OK'ed out of existence. Maddening. I changed my site definition to stop keeping design notes. Now, when I checked out a new file, I got a... 9 Mar 2007 12:53
LIbrary not updating pages
When I change the library iteam and update pages here is what I get for every page. Updating \\upg-station\c$\Inetpub\web3\ Templates\test.asp (no change) item file:\\upg-station\c$\Inetpub\web3\Library\banner.lbiNo error occurred. Templates\test.dwt.asp (no change) item file:\\upg-station\c$\In... 7 Mar 2007 11:00
PHP: contact form says "something missing" but it's not
The content is essentially identical to a working Contact Form but obviously I have an error somewhere. Could somebody please take a look? http://lerosmarina.gr/contact.php calls jomail.php - code, comments removed: <?php $locationroot = "Location: http://www.lerosmarina.gr/"; $toAddress = "enquiries(a)ler... 28 Feb 2007 09:28
Sharing Violation with a .dwt file
Hello, I keep having trouble sharing various Dreamweaver templates. I keep getting the error message "a sharing violation occurred when accessing C:\documents and Settings\blah blah blah\ activity.dwt" I don't have this file open in any other application and I don't have any HTML files that are using th... 5 Mar 2007 06:50
PHP problem
Hi, I've this in my source: echo '<p class="required">'."\n"; if ($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['REQUEST_METHOD'] == 'POST'){ print $validator->getError(); } if ($HTTP_SERVER_VARS['REQUEST_METHOD'] == 'POST' && !checkAnswer()){ print "The spamtrap question was not answered correctly!<br />"; ... 18 Feb 2007 15:33
Pasting table again--not enough cells
Hi, I am trying to paste a complicated table from one page into the cell of a table on another, but I get the error message: "Cannot complete the paste. The table does not have enough cells to paste the clipboard." Stranger yet, I tried cutting the cells then pasting them right back in to the same ta... 14 Feb 2007 20:12