From: Jadedlusion on
Please can some one help me? I'm having issues with how my website is displayed
in Internet Explorer 7. On my home page there is a purple outline around the
picture leading into the main part of my website. In Safari and Firefox the
page displays as normal. The page link is: htttp://www.jadedlusion.co.uk

There are a few other problems. On each page in my website on the left side
where the links are, above the gallery link there should be a line as with all
the other links but IE 7 doesn't display this line.

Next on the Prices and Extras pages the tables displaying the PayPal and
Credit Card images there are spaces inside the table below these images. But in
Safari and Firefox these pages look normal. Lastly the prices page doesn't seem
to fit normally in IE 7 and seems to expand it further than it should. I don't
know what to do as all these issues only occur in IE 7 but are fine in all
other browsers. Is this a problem with Dreamweaver validation for IE 7 or a
problem with IE 7? Will there be an update that validates your pages for IE 7
for Dreamweaver 8.0.2? Please help me...

From: Alexander Ross on
This may have nothing to do with your issue, but I did find some pages
display differently in IE7 if you computer is set to anything higher than
96dpi.

From: Jadedlusion on
Thanks but I think this may have more to do with a coding problem or Microsoft making a mess again.