From: TomMaddox on
Hi,

I am trying to paste a complicated table from one page into the cell of a
table on another, but I get the error message:

"Cannot complete the paste. The table does not have enough cells to paste the
clipboard."

Stranger yet, I tried cutting the cells then pasting them right back in to the
same table without moving the cursor and got the same message.

Can anyone tell me what's going on and offer suggestions about how I might be
able to fix it?

Thanks.

From: Murray *ACE* on
No doubt the table that you are copying to the clipboard is munged. Can you
show us?

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575
Adobe Community Expert

"TomMaddox" <webforumsuser(a)macromedia.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to paste a complicated table from one page into the cell of a
> table on another, but I get the error message:
>
> "Cannot complete the paste. The table does not have enough cells to paste
> the
> clipboard."
>
> Stranger yet, I tried cutting the cells then pasting them right back in to
> the
> same table without moving the cursor and got the same message.
>
> Can anyone tell me what's going on and offer suggestions about how I might
> be
> able to fix it?
>
> Thanks.

Pages: 1