From: Bloke on
I recently upgraded from Coldfusion MX to MX7. The Live preview will not work
in Dreamweaver 8. If I test in the browser it works. I get the following error:

Dreamweaver could not properly convert the live page from the server.

I tested it with CFMX and it works fine. Any ideas what is causing this?

From: Bloke on
Maybe I can use process of elimination to determine the issue. Before I remove CFMX, does anyone have live preview working with DW8 and CF7?
From: Katsuey on
> Maybe I can use process of elimination to determine the issue. Before I
> remove CFMX, does anyone have live preview working with DW8 and CF7?

Well yes and no. You have to go to the actual path
of the page (like localhost:8500/wwwroot/mysite.mypage.cfm)
to preview.

From: Murray *ACE* on
That sure sounds wrong to me....

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575
Adobe Community Expert

From: Katsuey on
> That sure sounds wrong to me....

Right as always Murray. Should just be http://127.0.0.1:8500/

or http://localhost:8500/ This gives you an index of
your projects, choose the project, like mysite/ and then the
file name you want to preview.

So the full path would be: http://localhost:8500/mysite/myfile.cfm

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5