First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
FTP Error 550
I also have the same error. I have never "put" this site but have several other sites working off the same ftp. The 550 access denied seems odd because the id and password check and connect in the edit sites box. Any Ideas????? Thanks ... 12 Feb 2007 13:09
DW Error
I was having a problem with DW and my Yahoo account. I contacted Yahoo and was told to remove the extentions and uninstall DW8 and reinstall. Now I am getting an error when I shut down my DW. This is the error: At line 19 of file "C:\Program Files\Macromedia\Dreamweaver 8\Configuration\Shutdown\ys_xml_shutdo... 11 Feb 2007 14:27
Having trouble putting files to the remote server
I was able to initially upload files for my website, but have since made changes and can't put the files to the remote server again. I keep receiving this message: The file "/webroot/about.html" was skipped because the old remote file could not be deleted. Do you know what this means or how I resolve it so I ca... 9 Feb 2007 01:51
JAVA Error on SAVE
Hi All - DW8 just started getting displaying this error when saving any page: "While executing onLoad in tempURL_afterSave.htm, a JavaScript error occurred." I've uninstalled and reinstalled and the thing keeps happening. (Interesting note: all my extensions and preferences stayed intact, even after two ... 21 Jan 2007 20:35
Editable regions
So I created a template that I create the pages for my site with. However, everytime I want to go change some of the code (in areas that aren't greyed and are within the editable region) it tells me, "You have made changes to code that is not marked as editable. If you retain those changes, they will be lost ... 19 Jan 2007 17:22
Premature end of JPEG fie
I'm getting an error message when I start up Dreamweaver. The box is headed JPEG Library Error and contains the message "Premature end of JPEG file". Anyone seen this before? Allen ... 17 Jan 2007 16:07
XSL Transform.htm error
Getting the following error when opening an html file in Dreamweaver "The following translators were not loaded due to errors: XSL Transform.htm has configuration information that is not valid" I've tried repairing Dreamweaver but that did not resolve the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ... 10 Jan 2007 14:57
How do I get rid of error pop-up box?
Recently when working on files for a particular website, a pop-up box appears which reads "JPEG Library Error, Premature end of JPEG file". When I click it to close it, it reappears several times, then stops for about 5 seconds, then begins again. There is only one graphic in the library, a navigation bar. It's ... 31 Dec 2006 01:33
HELP PLEASE - IE7 Dreamweaver MX Error "While executing getCurrentValue in AddressURL.htm"
After accepting the MS Auto update of IE6 to IE7 - DWMX is poping up window that says "While executing getCurrentValue in AddressURL.htm, a JavaScript errer occured every time i switch between open document tabs. I tried re-installing Dreamweaver MX but the problems didn't disappear. Seems like an IE7 compatabil... 7 Dec 2006 21:03
IE7 Dreamweaver MX Error
After accepting the MS Auto update of IE6 to IE7 - DWMX is poping up window that says "While executing getCurrentValue in AddressURL.htm, a JavaScript errer occured every time i switch between open document tabs. I tried re-installing Dreamweaver MX but the problems didn't disappear. Seems like an IE7 compat... 13 Dec 2006 06:48