From: cindy__ on
I was able to initially upload files for my website, but have since made
changes and can't put the files to the remote server again. I keep receiving
file could not be deleted. Do you know what this means or how I resolve it so I
can update the files on my web page?

From: MonkeySinge on
i'm having the same problem and would love to know what to do...
From: cindy__ on
I now don't seem to have anything in my webroot folder, but the website seems
to still be up: www.actionmarketers.com. I want to update my websites on the
remote server, but the folder I put them into (webroot) is now empty. Today was
my first time uploading files to the website, and now I can't update them.
Ideas?

Pages: 1
Prev: JAVA Error on SAVE
Next: DW Error