From: SayneCorp on
Hi All -

DW8 just started getting displaying this error when saving any page:

"While executing onLoad in tempURL_afterSave.htm, a JavaScript error
occurred."

I've uninstalled and reinstalled and the thing keeps happening. (Interesting
note: all my extensions and preferences stayed intact, even after two
uninstalls and a registry modification!)

Any help or commiseration welcome!

Thanks,
Steve P
SayneCorp(a)GMail.com
From: Murray *ACE* on
That's javascript, not Java. The two are different as fish and bicycles.

Troubleshooting JavaScript errors in Dreamweaver
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_19105#dat

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575
Adobe Community Expert