From: bgarrant on
After accepting the MS Auto update of IE6 to IE7 - DWMX is poping up window
that says "While executing getCurrentValue in AddressURL.htm, a JavaScript
errer occured every time i switch between open document tabs.

I tried re-installing Dreamweaver MX but the problems didn't disappear. Seems
like an IE7 compatability issue. Anyone find a work-a-round?

From: Murray *ACE* on
Are you using V6.0 or V6.1 DMX? If the former, please use the updater at
the Adobe site to update to the latter. There were many problems with 6.0
that aren't worth chasing to solve this.

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575
Adobe Community Expert

From: bgarrant on
I have the updater 6.1 installed. Probelem never happened until IE7 update. I tried IE6 on laptop and no issues. Can you please help as IE7 seems to have issue with DWMX 6.1
From: Murray *ACE* on
You can try this simple fix -

Quit DW.

Find this folder -

C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Macromedia\Dreamweaver
MX\Configuration\WinFileCache-*.dat
(these folders are normally hidden - you may have to use Explorer > Tools >
Folder Options to unhide them)

and delete it.

Restart DW. Works better?

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575
Adobe Community Expert

From: bgarrant on
no luck. every time i click on a page tab it gives me this. see these screenshots

https://url.odesk.com/79p6v
https://url.odesk.com/k0gxm