First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
DW MX will not ftp under win7?
After upgrading to windows7 my trusty Dreamweaver MX 6.0 works fine - except for the FTP-function: Test connection says "Succesfully", but when i try to transfer files - or expand to doublesided FTP-window - it waits for server forever... I have tried to turn the win firewall of, no result I use CuteFTP inst... 7 Apr 2010 10:05
Dreamweaver freezes
All of a sudden this month Dreamweaver 4 and 3 freezes when I open the main index file. It even freezes on 6 month old index files. But it will opens all other files. A have taken out the preference files because one problem could be daylight saving time but that didnt help Windows XP on a relatively new m... 1 Apr 2010 21:20
Template linking problem
Hi, I'm in the middle of redoing my personal website and I've linked all the main pages to a template file. Everything displays correctly in Dreamweaver, but when I preview any of the pages on an internet browser (Firefox, Safari and Opera all show the same problem), the template seems to have disappeared and my s... 1 Apr 2010 13:31
Colour picker bug - start of basic tutorial
I'm no expert and have just upgraded to CS4. Struggling a bit with CSS so decided to do the tutorial, to calm my nerves thinking it would be soooo easy. Right at the beginning it tells you to go to Page Properties and chose a text colour. I do so, and it won't save it. Come back to that page and the square is gre... 7 Apr 2010 08:57
 Any magazine to learn HTML?
On Mar 23, 7:25 am, Giovanni <giovanni.apreaNUNCECACATEUC...(a)libero.it> wrote: Hi all, I know this is partially off topic but I was wondering if there is any good magazine covering html design, any suggestion? Thanks Giovanni What happens on the web stays on the web. Seriously though, web co... 23 Mar 2010 12:28
[Semi OT] Any magazine to learn HTML?
Hi all, I know this is partially off topic but I was wondering if there is any good magazine covering html design, any suggestion? Thanks Giovanni ... 23 Mar 2010 08:58
Site file disappeared after restart
Hello, If anyone needs more info to answer this, let me know, but I'm in Windows XP, Novell Netware 6.5 NOS, Dreamweaver CS4, using Apache2, we host our webserver on site. I'm at a loss right now. I've been reading and so far haven't found a solution. Today I came into work and logged into my workstation, ... 24 Mar 2010 17:00
Best way to migrate content into a new template
When converting a non-DWsite to a DW template what is the best way to get the content into the template? Is there an extension for that? ... 21 Mar 2010 10:29
Backup Font?
Hey Guys, So maybe this is a really easy one, but I can't seem to figure it out. I have a font that I am using for most of my webstie, but a lot of users probably won't have the font. What I'd like to do is provide a backup font in the situation where my defined font is not available. In other words, my defin... 21 Mar 2010 16:13
templates
Can I download templates of Dreamweaver CS4 somewhere? Please a tip. Regards, Grijze Duif ... 18 Mar 2010 21:14
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13