First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
DW CS3 Checkin/Checkout not showing up
I work in the team of three web writers. I started up Dreamweaver this morning to do a site update, and when I click on the remote file to check out it opens as normal but in the Files panel it does not show as checked out. It does not show as checked out on my co-workers computer either! Yikes! Please help.... 15 Mar 2010 13:29
I Am Facing Problem in dream viewer so here is a bogus highjack site
On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 05:01:05 -0700 (PDT), rupesh <idealrupesh(a)gmail.com> wrote: Dear Friends I Am Facing Alote of problem during doing anything dream viewer web.nba1001.net:8888\tj\tongji.js always send me this notification Looking for suckers, huh? ... 15 Mar 2010 12:20
web.nba1001.net:8888\tj\tongji.js
what is this web.nba1001.net:8888\tj\tongji.js ... 15 Mar 2010 08:58
I Am Facing Problem in dream viewer
Dear Friends I Am Facing Alote of problem during doing anything dream viewer web.nba1001.net:8888\tj\tongji.js always send me this notification ... 15 Mar 2010 08:58
easy to use slideshow extension? (crossposted)
Can anyone point me at an easy to use slideshow extension for Dreamweaver MX version 6.0 (I know it's old but all I could afford), that will allow me to add an automatic slideshow of a folder of images (would they all have to be the same dimensions?) to a webpage? I would prefer if it did not have to use layer... 13 Mar 2010 17:35
Why do I have a big empty space on my page?
Can anyone tell me why theres a big gap before the table of cars on the following page: http://www.mosteconomicalcars.com/ One thing I've worked out is the more rows I have in the table of cars the larger the gap. For example http://www.mosteconomicalcars.com/sports.htm has half the cars in the table and the g... 12 Mar 2010 20:42
I-frame
I have been using Dreamweaver CS4 to insert an I-frame with the code: <IFRAME src="quotes.php" width="150" height="90"> </IFRAME> The width and height can vary and "quotes.php" can also be "quote.txt". The quote file is inserted into the I-frame. This has worked great by showing the quote file inside the... 11 Mar 2010 05:38
Saved page disappeared
Help!...new to dreamweaver but didn't think I was a complete idiot...but I guess I am.... I successfully designed the home page and started on the second page which is linked (both ways)....Published and all is well...Went back to finish second page in application and the overall view changed..(I hit something??).... 9 Mar 2010 15:48
Keyboard Shortcut
On Jan 27, 3:29 pm, Andy <rivers.a...(a)gmail.com> wrote: Hey all, I hate having to use the File > Save All command in Dreamweaver CS4 - such a hassle.  Is there any quick way (keyboard shortcut) for this as none is listed on the File menu? Thanks, Andy ;-) There is a definitive way to do th... 7 Mar 2010 16:16
How can I make an e-mail link resend a web page?
I'm writing newsletters using html code which is sent to subscribers. I want it to be easy for the subscribers to resend the newsletter to their friends and relatives by clicking a link in the newsletter. Do you have a code for this? Thanks. Roy ... 4 Mar 2010 15:48