From: navarro on
Help!...new to dreamweaver but didn't think I was a complete
idiot...but I guess I am.... I successfully designed the home page
and started on the second page which is linked (both
ways)....Published and all is well...Went back to finish second page
in application and the overall view changed..(I hit something??)...The
text and images/objects are still in place on the home page and the
second page but the text is all black and it will not let me author it
as I wish to....on both pages. The second page lost the image I had
pasted earlier and the text went all black as with on the front page.
I tried all the "undo's" and "back" functions - to no avail. When I
go to the site from the browser it is still the way I last saved and
published on Saturday, 6 march. When I re-enter Dreamweaver it looks
like it is in the development window but I can't get it to save.
Frustrated I decided to 'put' just the second page onto the site (not
the entire site) and start over with it's re-design. I re-entered the
application to edit and still having same problems...By-the-
way....after I 'put' the second page on - when I go in to review the
site with my browser - It's still intact just the same as when I 'put'
the entire site on the web on Saturday....Can anyone suggest
anything...Thanks a lot...Richard.
From: Vic on
On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:58:34 -0800 (PST), navarro <rbyars3(a)cox.net> wrote:

>Help!...new to dreamweaver but didn't think I was a complete
>idiot...but I guess I am.... I successfully designed the home page
>and started on the second page which is linked (both
>ways)....Published and all is well...Went back to finish second page
>in application and the overall view changed..(I hit something??)...The
>text and images/objects are still in place on the home page and the
>second page but the text is all black and it will not let me author it
>as I wish to....on both pages. The second page lost the image I had
>pasted earlier and the text went all black as with on the front page.
>I tried all the "undo's" and "back" functions - to no avail. When I
>go to the site from the browser it is still the way I last saved and
>published on Saturday, 6 march. When I re-enter Dreamweaver it looks
>like it is in the development window but I can't get it to save.
>Frustrated I decided to 'put' just the second page onto the site (not
>the entire site) and start over with it's re-design. I re-entered the
>application to edit and still having same problems...By-the-
>way....after I 'put' the second page on - when I go in to review the
>site with my browser - It's still intact just the same as when I 'put'
>the entire site on the web on Saturday....Can anyone suggest
>anything...Thanks a lot...Richard.

Lost the link to CSS on the second page?

Pages: 1
Prev: Keyboard Shortcut
Next: I-frame